Jayjay02, Home Buyer in Frankford, DE

Why don't they publish lot rent on this page or better yet make it part of a search function? I want to won the land and it is difficult to tell...

Asked by Jayjay02, Frankford, DE Fri Apr 13, 2012

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/1084793602-36002-Bay-Dr-Rehob…

Answers

4
Sandi Bisgood’s answer
Good morning Jayjay. I'm not sure why that decision was made, but a buyer's agent can set up a search for you to automatically email you when any home that meets your criteria -- including owning the land -- is listed for sale.
We are thinking about a place as a long term investment/ vacation place. I wsa looking at plantation park primarily, but wanted to see what else is out there. I would like to stay under 100, 000. What other communities are there in that range?
Flag Fri Apr 13, 2012
We do publish that data in our Multiple Listing Service. What fields are shown here on Trulia is not controlled by the REALTOR.
Please feel free to contact me directly at 302-424-1890 if you would like assistance.
Hi Jay,
Look for properties in fee simple ownership. Realtors want you to know it also so we don't waste your time or ours. Call a realtor to get the whole scoop.

Paula A. Castiglione
Jack Lingo, Inc. REALTOR
246 Rehoboth Avenue
Rehoboth Beach, DE 19971
302-227-6637 Office
302-236-5669 Cell
realestatewithpaula@gmail.com
Hi Jay,
You want fee simple properties and the general rule of thumb is that a property on the water or bayfront such as this home are going to listed at a much higher price point.
Chris Kavanagh
Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage
Bethany Beach, DE 19930
302-829-9068
chris@5starbeachhomes.com