Property Q&A in Girvin>Question Details

V.e.chevalier, Renter in Monterey, Jacksonville...

Why doesn't any agents ever respond back to Inquires about properties I am interested in ? Whats the purpose of this Website ?

Asked by V.e.chevalier, Monterey, Jacksonville, FL Sun Sep 16, 2012

I am kinda frustrated cause I have a dead line and nobody on this website seems to want my business , mind boggling !

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/rental/3095344625-12777-Autumn-Springs…

Answers

6
Some Realtors are too busy to answer their phones or call back and give the rest of us a bad name. Please feel free to call or email me and I can help you. As a Remax Realtor and a state certified residential real estate appraiser, I know our local market.
Don Price USN-RET
REMAXSpecialist
I am apologize if i seem to be a lilttle harsh but the scam artist are working harder than the realtors , I get more scam mail about Houses for rent , and they are out of town , in England etc........ Send them the money , they can't view the house cause they in Mexico then the realtor , Really , what is this ?
Flag Mon Sep 17, 2012
I have the same complaint about local REALTORS...they do not return my phone calls when I am trying to make appointments for showings. Happened three times this weekend! That being said, Truila is not a highly sought-after venue for us to find homebuyers...most of us use referrals from friends and past customers, & calls from our listings. I rarely respond to Trulia questions because it seems an utter lack of time. Homebuyers & sellers don't seem to be "serious" on here. If you ARE, email me your question to christinesellshomes@gmail.com. Oh, my office does NOT charge the fee of $295 or ANYTHING to a homebuyer. Sincerely,Christine
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Sep 16, 2012
Several agents will probably offer to help you in your search, as a result of your post. Take one up in his/ her offer! It will cost you nothing or close to nothing (my office charged my buyer or seller a $295. transaction fee at closing IF it closes). They will ask you for your criteria, then send you info on properties that fit your needs. It will cut through your frustration!
Hello VE,
I called the contact number Charlie provided 904-854-2412 and it ran right through to the management company. No difficulty what-so-ever.
-
There is no way to confirm where the information goes when you use links and buttons on a aggregate website. When a telephone number is provided you need to call it.
Sorry to hear about your experience. I just had a look on the local Multiple Listing Service, MLS and this address does not appear. According to the link provided this is a rental. The contact number is 904-854-2412 which you should try. Also please be aware of scam artists on the internet that sometime offer homes for rent.
Have a wonderful Sunday afternoon.
Charlie
904-571-1358
Yes I had a few experiences already with them they claim they are out of town and try getting me to send them the deposit and first month rents .
Thx for you response
Sincerely ,
Victor
Flag Sun Sep 16, 2012
You need to hire a buyers agent to work on your behalf, listing agents rarely respond to internet leads. What are you looking for?
I am not an agent I am trying to rent a 5/2 house or a large 4 bedroom , I have filled over a hundred inquiries and only had a few responses , or they send me there phone # and there voicemail box is full . I just dont get it ! Hard to understand ! LOL thanks anyway at least you are try to help me I really appreciate it .
Victor
Flag Sun Sep 16, 2012