Ken Grist, Real Estate Pro in White Bear Lake, MN

Why does this property show as sold when it is actually an active listing on the local Mpls/St Paul MLS? Listing agent cannot edit property profile.

Asked by Ken Grist, White Bear Lake, MN Thu Jan 19, 2012

Optional details about your question

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/homes/Minnesota/Cottage_Grove/sold/209…

Answers

5
I have noticed that many of these questions lack specificity. I am always willing to attempt to answer using the information I can find. and I feel my associates in the MLS system do the best they can as well. I think it would help if the query were put together better, using more direct and pertinent detail from the beginning. Let's all take bow since we as realtors get few opportunities to give ourselves a pat on the back I think as agents we learn a lot from the respondents, our fellow realtors, that helps us do our work more effectively. Liz
Kenneth, did you try contacting Trulia about this? I don't think the other respondents understood that it shows as sold on trulia and active on the MLS, right?
Jerry, Kenneth IS an agent!!
I'm not sure what your source is for it being sold. I am showing that it is available. Contact me if you're not already working with an agent and we can set up a time to go see.
Sometimes agents do not have MLS editing privileges and rely on their broker's office services. If you know that brokerage, you can call there and get the information you need. If you are seriouly interested in this property or properties with the same features, contact you MLS connected agent and he or she will do all the research necessary to get you the details you want. Good luck!!