Property Q&A in San Rafael>Question Details

Benjamin Aune, Home Owner in San Rafael, CA

Why does 260 Channing Way, #1 appear as a single family home and not as a condo? It is a condo. Please make the correction. Thanks.

Asked by Benjamin Aune, San Rafael, CA Sun Dec 8, 2013

I have talked with customer service at trulia about making this correction but so far it has not been done in the description or headline at top of home page.

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/homes/California/San_Rafael/sold/11958…

Answers

2
Hi Benjamin,
I will call Trulia tomorrow and make them aware of the issue. Thanks for pointing that out, people like you help make Trulia a better service for everyone!
David Poulsen
415-735-6188
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Dec 8, 2013
Thanks David,
So far, the change has not been made and my condo still appears on Trulia as a single family home.
Flag Wed Dec 11, 2013
Hi Benjamin:

260 Channing Way #1 is a condo. It was last sold in 2007 and the sales record can not be found on MLS

Trulia probably took the information from public tax record and published it; although tax record does say it is a condo, but Trulia might not have properly display it.

Sylvia
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Dec 8, 2013
Sylvia,
Yes. I purchased the condo in May of 2007. It was listed on MLS at the time so not sure why you write that "the record can not be found on MLS."
Flag Mon Dec 9, 2013
Sylvia Barry,…, Real Estate Pro in Marin, CA