Property Q&A in Grant Park>Question Details

Rob, Both Buyer and Seller in Tampa, FL

Why are there no better details?

Asked by Rob, Tampa, FL Sun Feb 10, 2013

What is the net cash flow generated by these properties - as the description claims?

This question was asked from this property:… target="_blank" rel="nofollow">…

Typically a confidentiality agreement and a letter of intent will allow buyer's to review the books on properties.

The listed Annual Net Income is $7,021.00. As with the other property I would suggest speaking with the seller to confirm prior to purchasing.

As the Agents below have stated, many factors that you as the investor would determine truly determine the value of the property.

If I can help with other questions, please don't hesitate to email me at or message me through my profile on Trulia.

Tracy Hoyt
Prudential Tropical Realty
This property is listed in the Multiple listing service as a short sale. Most of the details are there and I'm sure the agent is hoping you would call them for the details. There are two units renting for $600/month each. Cash flow would depend on many factors. Feel free to contact me.

There are no details because this property has not yet been released by the Bank For Sale. They are still going through the Foreclosure stages.
To be honest the deals started drying up at the end of 2009 beginning 2010 and then the big investors started buying up property 2012 till now many in bulk purchases.