Property Q&A in 33139>Question Details

Thedog, Home Buyer in 33139

Why are north bay village condos so cheap?

Asked by Thedog, 33139 Fri Apr 22, 2011

It seems like north bay village has great deals and beautiful buildings. What's the problem I don't see?

Answers

2
Actually, the prices in North Bay Village are not that cheap, anymore. There was a time when selling North Bay Village Condominiums was a very difficult task. Prices have firmed up- especially in the newer, waterfront buildings.

Here is a list of what I find on our MLS; the lowest asking price is $49,000.00 for a studio and the highest asking price is 1.3 Million for a 3 Bedroom 3 Bath at Cielo on the Bay.

The average asking per square foot is $210 ~ really not as low as I too would have thought.

Here is the list of 121 units that are now available in North Bay Village.
None that I can see other that demand and the real estate crisis. The prices will stabilize and probably rise once the troubled properties are re-cycled and sold. In some areas and buildings this is already happening.

With low prices and low interests this is a good time to buy.