Property Q&A in Simpsonville>Question Details

Jean Cooper, Home Buyer in Greeley, PA

Who now is listing this property? It only says Public Record. Does that mean the bank owns it now and is posting it?

Asked by Jean Cooper, Greeley, PA Mon Feb 18, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/homes/South_Carolina/Simpsonville/sold…

Answers

4
Thank you so much for this information, I appreciate it and have contacted my realtor. I had a contingency contract on this house until Friday when I received the info that the house was withdrawn from the market, that there was a second mortgage. Sunday it showed as SALE PENDING. Today it's showing $100,000 Public Record. It was a short sale. I have been told since September, "very soon, you'll have a closing every two weeks approx. I am just trying to get a straight answer as to what happened.
It doesn't appear that it's for sale. I believe Trulia will leave homes on there to assist other Realtors and Management companies. They allow you to click on the public records information. It seems that the current owner purchased it back in 2011. You might want to contact a Realtor who can verify that for you. If it's for sale through a Realtor they would know but if it's a for sale by owner they can assist you with that as well.
This house is not listed for sale. It looks like it is a foreclosure and is awaiting release from the bank. The bank who owns it will not list it themselves,they will either get a Realtor in town or auction it off.
I'd be glad to answer your question but not sure I understand it. You may email me at jdickens@cbcaine.com and I will do my best to assist you.