Property Q&A in Wayland>Question Details

Lriebs, Home Buyer in Wayland, MI

Who has this property listed? I would like to look at it.

Asked by Lriebs, Wayland, MI Thu Apr 14, 2011

This question is about this property:…

Help the community by answering this question:


It is not necessary to determine the listing agent of a property you have an interest.

As a real estate professional in Michigan I always advise people interested in properties to obtain the services of their own Buyer’s Agent. Your Buyer’s Agent will investigate the property and find answers to all your questions, will negotiate the best price and the best terms of the sale that are to your benefit. Your agent will write purchase contracts that protect you and ensure your interests are enforced.

Being represented by a Buyer’s Agent will make the entire process go smoother and with less stress.

This property is not necessarily yet on the market. With the redemption period required by the state, it can take several months before the lender who foreclosed, can attempt to sell the property.

For further information and real estate questions, contact

Chip Andis ~ Buyer’s Agent
Cell (248) 931-0084

34 S. Telegraph Rd
Waterford, MI 48328
Office (248) 886-0000
0 votes Thank Flag Link Thu Apr 14, 2011
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer