Property Q&A in Cortland>Question Details

Becky Benton, Home Buyer in North Bloomfield, OH

Who do we get in contact with to see this house? We are interested and would like to check it out.

Asked by Becky Benton, North Bloomfield, OH Mon Jun 11, 2012

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/foreclosure/3085805343--Everett-Hull-R…

Answers

3
If you have a buyer's agent that agent can search the property for you to set up an appointment. You can also contact the listing agent.
If you don't have an agent then let me know and I will research it for you.
Trudy Mickey, ABR,GRI,CNE,CRRS,SHS
330-503-6739
Trudy Mickey, ABR,GRI,CNE,CRRS,SHS
330-503-6739
If the property is on the market, your buyers agent will be able to show you the property.

However, these types of properties are often listed by RealtyTrac and other companies before they are on the market and may even have inaccurate details, including the price. In this particular case, it says it has completed the forclosure process. Which means the bank now has possession and could take from weeks to years before putting the property on the market. If the original loan was government insured the bank won't be handling the sale of the property which means it could take even longer.