Property Q&A in Villa Park>Question Details

Jessica Pulf…, Home Buyer in Villa Park, IL

Who do i contact to view or look at this house?

Asked by Jessica Pulford, Villa Park, IL Thu Apr 12, 2012

Interested in buying this house, We are first time buyers. Would like to talk about how to proceed from here..

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3080369175-16-N-Michigan-Ave-…

Answers

5
Good morning Jessica I have sold many homes in villa park my office is in lombard and I live in lombard pleAse call or email me so we can discuss a day and time to view this home and any others you may be interested in. Cell is 630 632. 2064 email: christina.Becker@bexchange.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Fri Apr 13, 2012
My fiance or I will be giving you a call to set up a time and date to meet with you thank you so much. For all your help.
Flag Fri Apr 13, 2012
Hi Jessica ,
I am a residential security representative with ADT Security. I have over 18 years experience in the security industry and would welcome an opportunity to help you and Matt out when you select your new home.
Good luck with your home search.
Respectfully,
Mark Jelinek (630) 202-3720 mjelinek@adt.com
I was interested in the 16 n Michigan ave cause my fiances grandmother and grandfather live right across the street and need help around their house but if there are any other houses in that area i am interested. So for that house someone already bought it?
I get that! There is another home 3 blocks away across from Franklin Park in the same price range.
Flag Fri Apr 13, 2012
Jessica - 16 N. Michigan is under contract pending closing. I work with first time homebuyers and would love to help you!

Mary Bremer, 630-913-4181
Jessica, Villa Park is in the area I serve. You can see the details of the property on my website: http://www.avianrealestate.com. I can show you this property and any property you may be interested in at any time.

I am the managing broker of Avian Realty with 21 agents in the office and 18 years of experience.

Please give me a call to go over the details of the whole process. My phone number is on the office website.

Ogie Dimitrov