Property Q&A in 95008>Question Details

Alipinski, Home Owner in 95008

Who do I talk to about real estate tax adjustment?

Asked by Alipinski, 95008 Tue May 15, 2012

Help the community by answering this question:


Andrea Wince ~ Lic. 01439761’s answer
Beginning in July you can file an appeal with the Santa Clara County Assessors office, here is the link with all the info you need:…
0 votes Thank Flag Link Wed May 16, 2012
It appears you are in Campbell, so you would contact the Santa Clara County Tax Assessor's office. They are very knowledgable and helpful. Below is the contact information:

Assessor Real Property - General Questions, Property valuations and Propositions 3, 8, 60, 90
Office of the Assessor
70 West Hedding St., East Wing, 5th Floor
San Jose, CA 95110
Get Directions
Phone: 408-299-5300

Good Luck!
Michele Boudreau
0 votes Thank Flag Link Tue May 15, 2012
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer