Property Q&A in Fort Myers>Question Details

Jj De Klerk, Home Buyer in Toronto, OH

Who do I submit an offer to?

Asked by Jj De Klerk, Toronto, OH Tue Oct 30, 2012

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/foreclosure/3074914029--Triana-Ter-13-…

Answers

5
This property is not for sale. Please see the paragraph below the address and photo:

"Notice of Default. This property has started the foreclosure process because a loan secured by the property is in default. The borrower/homeowner still has the opportunity to stop the foreclosure by catching up on defaulted payments or paying off the entire loan balance usually by refinancing or selling the property. Homeowners in default are often motivated sellers who want to avoid losing their property at public foreclosure auction. Please register for a free trial with RealtyTrac to access complete information for this property, including full address, foreclosure details, owner and lender information, and more. View our Foreclosure Guides"
Very good advice was given by the other agents. May I add that when you select an agent to represent you, ask questions, find out what they know about the properties of our interest and be sure they represent you, not the seller.

Jim
JJ,

All of the Realtors have given you a proper answer on this question. It is up to you to choose the realtor that you feel is qualified. Thank your for considering us here at Riverside Realty Group.
JJ, I am a former on-site rep for this community. This condo has long since sold out and resales start at 315,000 for this second floor model. In fact, this is the largest of all four floor plans. This one is a pre-forclosure and not in the MLS yet. When it comes to the market, it will be closer to market value. I work with investors seeking this kind of opportunity. If you wish to know more, send me an email. We’ll chat.
thanks Jack - this is over my target.
Flag Tue Oct 30, 2012
I can assist you in submitting an offer my cell is 239-887-4942