Property Q&A in Littleton>Question Details

Robert Strong, Renter in Denver, CO

Who do I need to contact to rent this house?

Asked by Robert Strong, Denver, CO Sat Jul 20, 2013

I am moving to Littleton as soon as I find a house. The house needs to accept one dog, a sleepy Greyhound who does not bark, chew or dig. It needs to have a fenced in back yard for the dog,

This question was asked from this property:…

Help the community by answering this question:


Hi Robert,

The best way to respond to a rental post is to click on the link, scroll to the bottom and then click on Contact the Agent. Most of us on this site are Realtors and do more listing and selling homes than rentals. Best of success.

Robert McGuire ASR
Your Castle Real Estate
Direct - 303-669-1246
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Jul 20, 2013
Hi Robert, The Contact is Dorothy L Grams, you may contact her by providing your contact info in the space provided at the end of the Ad/rental post under "Contact" or send her an email to
Unfortunately, she did not provide a phone number. Hope this is helpful. Cheers, Jan
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Jul 20, 2013 is the email address of the landlord. Let me know if you have any issues and I would be glad to help you.

Best Regards,
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Jul 20, 2013
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer