Property Q&A in Palms>Question Details

Bgannen, Renter in

Who do I contact to see this property? Are there any pictures? Thank you.

Asked by Bgannen, Fri Jan 18, 2013

This question was asked from this property:…

Help the community by answering this question:


I strongly suggest having an agent represent you on any offers. Frankly, you should use an agent to help you find a property that fits your needs. They can make the search a lot less frustrating and steer you toward the better deals. It does not cost you any more and you are more sure that there are no hidden issues.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sat Jan 19, 2013
This property is no longer on the market.

Please feel free to contact me at (310) 717-1321 or if you are interested in seeing pictures or more information about properties in your area.

I am happy to set up appointments for you to see homes that fit your requirements.

Best Regards,

Jamie Tian
Rodeo Realty
(310) 717 - 1321
Fluent in Mandarin Chinese
DRE# 01920120
Web Reference:
0 votes Thank Flag Link Thu Jan 24, 2013
The pictures are on the internet, but I will have the home open today between 11:30 - 3:00. Please call Pat Brown for showing the property at (818)884-4344 or cell (818)261-3011

Pat Brown
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Jan 19, 2013
Unfortunatley, this unit has sold..there is another unit #218 for sale in the same building asking $265,000
I'd be happy to send you more infor. pictures, etc.
Please contact me:
Susan Bo'ur Realtor/Coldwell Banker
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Jan 18, 2013
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer