Property Q&A in Troy>Question Details

Kris Jaworski, Home Buyer in Troy, MI

Who do I contact to get info on this condo ?

Asked by Kris Jaworski, Troy, MI Fri May 4, 2012

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/foreclosure/3077056948--Edgewater-Dr-1…

Answers

5
Hi Kris,

Good Afternoon! Since the condo isn't on the market yet get in touch with an agent to sign you up for automated updates on listings that come on the market. If you are interested in having that set up just send me an email and I'll be happy to assist.

Thank You,

Karen Paytas, GRI, CMS
Real Living Kee Realty
586-709-8465
kpaytas@mirealsource.com
Good Afternoon Kris,

I can assist you with your purchase of a condo either in the Troy, Rochester, Birmingham, or Sterling Heights areas. I invite you to be a friend on my Facebook page to learn everything about the current real estate market and more. If you are on Facebook look me up Cynthia Jean Abela. If you are not on FB, kindly e-mail me abelahometeam@gmail.com. I specialize in working with first time homebuyers as well as the seasoned home buyer/seller/investor. Have a wonderful day.

Cynthia Abela, ABR/SRES/CRS/SFR
Realtor Professional
Real Estate One - Troy
70 W. Long Lake Rd.
Troy, MI 48098
248-687-9765 cell/text
Kris,
I investigated all properties in Troy on Edgewater and learned that there is only one cono on the market and it is pending. It was a lease in sub, on the market for $1795/month.
The information you seen on the web site could be old or it could not be on the market yet.
If you are interest in anything in that sub, I recommend that you work with an agent that can send you any new listings that come on the market. Using an agent you will be well informed and first to learn of any new listings in the area you desire.
It is not on the market .contact me and I can help you get into the ones that are.

Vera
That condo is a foreclosure that has not hit the market yet. That is why there is not an address on the link.