Property Q&A in Burnsville>Question Details

Tatiana Rath, Home Buyer in Burnsville, MN

Who do I contact for more information about this property?

Asked by Tatiana Rath, Burnsville, MN Sun May 2, 2010

I would like to know a phone number, the adress, and more information on the house.

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/foreclosure/price/3006299318--Circle-D…

Answers

5
Tatiana,
This property is not listed yet, and it wil be at sometime soon over the next few weeks. It is being foreclosed on right now. You can call me and we can watch this house for it to come on the market if you are interested in it.

I have gotten many clients into these bank owned homes, and help you through the process.
Brian J Peterson =REALTOR
brianp@mnrealestateteam.com
ReMax 612-251-5056
Oh, here is another source of bank owned homes that actually does things right here in Minnesota. This is the only service I use and all I do is work with foreclosures and bank owned housing here in the Twin Cities.

http://www.foreclosure.com/?rsp=20857&myapp-promo-id=ff3f942e

And you can get a free trial period with these guys in order to check them out.

Steele
As suggested by my colleagues, this posting was taken from the RealtyTrac network. This is one of the largest subscription foreclosure websites (you buy a monthly subscription to have access to their data and addresses for around $30, I believe).

Unfortunately in Minnesota, RealtyTrac tends to be very inaccurate. I worked with them for some 5 years as a local consultant sharing information on inquiries like yours. The problem was that they used a standard computer program that fit most of the U.S. but not states like Minnesota. You see, some 14 states have a timeframe after the public auction where an owner can continue to live in the property and try and work something out with the lender. It's call the redemption period. On primary residences it is usually 6 months.

What RealtyTrac does is wrongly report that the bank owns a property right after the public auction (sheriff sale). And on top of that they report that the sheriff sale amount is what the bank is selling the property for. Sadly for the reader the bank DOES NOT own the property and the sheriff sale amount has nothing to do with what the bank might list the property after the 6 months redemption period is over.

Long story short, the info on this one is 99% sure to be inaccurate (my professional opinion).

Now what you could do is this. They have a seven day free trial. If you signed up you would get the actual address and then we could research the property for you. Otherwise you might go to the site and plug in this basic info (address, price, etc) and when the partial address comes up there should be a box with a local agent to contact for more info. If so, you can contact this person and ask for more info. He/she would have access to all the actual addresses.

I no longer have a subscription with these guys but did see that according to their records a property on Circle Drive in Burnsville appeared on 1/15/2010. And the "price" was $166,372. Since banks do not price in odd numbers like this, it is undoubtably a sheriff sale amount. However, I do not see a county record of the sale.

Sorry I couldn't give you more.

Steele V. Propp
Bank Owned Homes Division
Schatz Real Estate Group
steelep@aol.com
The only property for sale on the MLS on Circle Drive, in Burnsville is at 1201 Circle High Drive. it is listed for $327,900. Trulia's listings are sometimes out of date, Have you Realtor set up an auto search for you. If you don't have a Realtor, contact me and I will set it up for you.
Hi, you are looking at a marketing program from Realty Track and Trulia.

I search for Foreclosures and Bank owner but it is not that easy since Circle Drive is part of many streets in Burnsville. I thinks it could be something else missing at the beggining. I found a Townhome in foreclosure but it does not seems to be the property because.

The information you are looking is not from local MLS or any Local Realtor/Realty company in Minnesota.

I will not be able to provide information for such property. Only for other properties that are for sale.

Benito.