Property Q&A in Portland>Question Details

Bosor, Home Buyer in Portland, OH

Who do I contact about purchasing this home?

Asked by Bosor, Portland, OH Wed Sep 14, 2011

I have seen this house in person and I noticed it will need some time and money invested. what facility is this home in posession by? What is the bottom dollar for this home.

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3023938019-29610-Sharon-Hollo…

Answers

2
The bottom dollar can best be found out by writing an offer and negotiating with the seller.

To do that, I suggest that you enlist the services of a local Realtor. If you don’t know Realtor who can help you, ask for a recommendation from friends, family, co-worker, your banker or your insurance agent.
You would contact a local Realtor® who would act as your buyers agent. They can investigate the status of the property and help arrange financing if you would be purchasing the property with a loan. If youare buying cash the condition does not matter.

By the way the bottom dollar is often less than what the seller thought originally!