Property Q&A in Oxnard>Question Details

Alison, Home Buyer in Oxnard, CA

Who do I contact about looking at some foreclosure properties?

Asked by Alison, Oxnard, CA Tue Jul 14, 2009

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/foreclosure/2006258307--Casa-San-Carlo…

Answers

2
Hi Alison, If you are still interested and would like to talk to an REO Specialist in the Oxnard Area. Please call Tom Jurado with Casillo Realty, Inc. & Associates or tomjurado@hotmail.com
Hi Alison, I have been showing a lot of homes in the Oxnard, Camarillo and Port Hueneme area over the last couple of months. There has been a lot of interest since they are so affordable. Competition is fierce from buyers. Many homes are receiving multiple offers with prices at 20,000 or more over the asking price. You should make sure that you work with a Realtor who can advise you wisely about placing the best possible offer, someone who is timely and has excellent follow up.

You'll get a lot of offers. I'd be happy to help you too and as the local RealtyTrac representative for East Ventura County, you can know that I have a lot of experience in helping people buy foreclosures.

Whatever you decide. Good Luck!