Heilbeth, Home Buyer in Kansas City, MO

Who do I call to inquire about property?

Asked by Heilbeth, Kansas City, MO Wed May 9, 2012

This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/foreclosure/3057340304--Breckenridge-A…

Help the community by answering this question:


The property in question has already sold on 04/16/12 for $60,000.00 on 4930 Breckenridge Ave Kansas City, Mo 64136. If I can assist you in your home search please call me anytime at 816-863-7797. I'm looking forward to hearing from you.

Thank you
Michael Diggs
Realty Executives
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu May 10, 2012
It is property 4932 not 4930.
Flag Thu Sep 12, 2013
Flag Thu Sep 12, 2013
Any Real Estate Professional should be able to answer your questions and help you with yuour interest in the property. Call me at 816-777-3190, and i would be happy to help!

Best Regards,
Bill Euler
Re/Max Innovations
Kansas City, Mo. 64119
0 votes Thank Flag Link Thu May 10, 2012
A Real Estate Professional should be able to help answer your questions about available property in the area. You can contact me any time. I would be happy to help you.

Christine Anderson
Real Estate Professional
Realtor®, CDPE®
Century 21 All-Pro
Direct: (816) 217-6028
Office: (816) 505-3338
Missouri & Kansas Licensed
0 votes Thank Flag Link Wed May 9, 2012
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer