Lisa Rios, Home Buyer in Florin Fruitridge In...

Who currently owns this property at 25351 Morse Court, Hayward California?

Asked by Lisa Rios, Florin Fruitridge Industrial Park, Sacramento, CA Mon Jun 3, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/homes/California/Hayward/sold/1272730-…

Answers

4
This property was just sold for $165K as a short sale in March 2013.

If you want to know who the new owner is, you are best advised to go to county public records for that information.

I seriously doubt the owner, whether for this property or for another, would appreciate our giving out that information on such a public forum as Trulia.
If you really want to know who is the legitimate owner go the County Records office. Otherwise, since the ownership is questionable, you can't rely on the many people you ask, each of whom seems to have a different answer. You are best advised to find another place where you know for sure who you're dealing with. Good luck.
Flag Tue Jun 4, 2013
The only reason I ask is because I recently rented the cottage that sits beside the home. I've been contacted by another person who says that the person I signed a lease with doesn't own the property. That person whom I thought was my landlord maybe a co-owner of the property. One person says to pay the rent and the other party says not to pay anything until this mess is straightened out by their lawyers. The person I signed a lease with says she 's currently making the utility payments and if I don't pay my rent then I will have to move out. Do I go with the person whom I signed a lease with???
Flag Mon Jun 3, 2013
I'm sorry but this information is not for public inquiry. Please check with county assessors office for the name.
If you are interested in purchasing a home on Morse Court I have sold numerous homes on that street and would be available to work with you.

Joy Elliott
Joy@joyelliott.com
510-326-2716
Hi I looked it up and this property is owned by a absent owner that lives in palo alto. Are you interested in buying it? It was just sold on 3/15/13 so pretty sure its not for sale. If you would like I can send you a list of comparable homes that are available...contact me with your email and I will be happy to help...Regards, Dawn
Most agents will not answer your question online, recommend you look through Hayward agents on Trulia and contact one of them directly by phone for help.