Property Q&A in Roswell>Question Details

Joshua, Home Buyer in Roswell, GA

Who can I talk to about this property?

Asked by Joshua, Roswell, GA Sun Feb 3, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/foreclosure/3057635239--Indian-Springs…

Answers

5
Joshua,

The below couple Real Estate Agents are spot on- It's a very wise investment of your time to sit down with a Real Estate Professional that is familiar with the area you're showing interest in. Trying to do something like this on your own is like pulling your own teeth and not going to a dentist. This is of course an elementary comparison but just trying to drive the point home. If lists like this existed and were helpful in getting the best deal in the market, the Real Estate Profession would be extinct. Dont believe in these things. I know from experience that Mr Hank Miller below is a good agent. Give him a try...

On an adjacent note, I'm on the lending side of things- Have you been formally Mortgage Qualified/PreApproved?? Very important detail unless you're looking to make such a purchase as a Cash Transaction. Let me know as you find a quick breather so that my team & I can maybe help you with this piece of the equation... All my Contact Info is below

Kindest Reagrds,
David

David Karamitros
Brand Mortgage
The Karamitros Group
Sales Manager
Regional Top Producer 2008-2012

3328 Peachtree Rd. NE
Suite 200
Atlanta, GA 30326
770.237.1791 Office
404.513.4110 Cell
678.639.8987 EFax
Email: dkaramitros@brandmortgage.com
Thank you all for the information.
Just checked all of the properties on this street and none of them have had a notice of sale posted and none of them are "bank owned". The answer is there is no one to talk about on this house, it is not on the market, it appears to be an error on Trulia, which happens. There is a lot with no house second in on that street that originally sold for $30,000, but there is no house. Again, it has no notice of sale filed which is what shows up on a foreclosure. Even if it had a notice of sale, which Trulia sometimes posts, it may still be occupied by the owner and not through the legal process of foreclosure. The owner could be taking court action against the bank to stop the foreclosure, have filed bankruptcy, or may be in an estate, any of these situations would render the house unable to sell or pass title to a new owner so no one could talk to you about selling it if and until the title problems were resolved which could take months if not years. This would render it not available to sell or to actually put on the internet as available. Much of these listings of homes that "may" foreclose, over 50% are reinstated and never even become available, so it is usually a waste of time. Homes that can be sold and are bank owned are available through a real estate agent and if they know your needs, they can notify you the day it comes on before it even hits the internet. Bank owned homes are listed in the MLS that the agents have access to for you. Let us know if we can assist, or find a great agent, tell them what you want and let them guide you through the process which can have a lot of land mines if you don't know the pitfalls.
I was not able to find out any information on this home. For future reference. Homes on shown on the different websites without addresses by compaines to lure buyers to their sites to subscribe for information.

Also, the home has been listed on the market for 180 days plus. In todays market that home would more then likely have sold by now.

Rick Payne
Keller WilliamsRealty

keller WilliamsRealty
It would be hard to speak to anyone about this, highly doubtful it exists.Realty Trac is best at suckering people into paying to search "foreclosures". Only issue is that most of the data doesn't apply - there are no 30K homes or lots in Roswell.

If you're hunting for a home, interview and find an agent - the internet is thick with nonsense when it comes to finding a home.

Hank
Web Reference: http://www.hmtatlanta.com