Veronica Mon…, Other/Just Looking in South Padre Island, TX

Who can I speak to about this property?

Asked by Veronica Montilla, South Padre Island, TX Mon May 3, 2010

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/42657361-1407-Padre-Blvd-Sout…

Answers

3
This property is listed through Troy Giles Realty and Management. The condo is actually located in Laguna Vista about a 20 min. drive to South Padre Island. I am not the listing agent but have worked with TGRM for 14 years. (Trulia has put the South Padre Island address in by mistake.) I will be happy to answer any questions you may have about the condo and other information regarding representation, the contract process, and loan information, etc. Please let me know if I can help further. Have a wonderful day, Veronica.
The picture in this listing is not a property in South Padre Island. It is in Laguna Vista on Palo Blanco at Padre Vista condos. They are not far from the island but you might want to contact a Realtor in South Padre for more help if you want South Padre. There just seems to be some confusion on this one.
Hi Veronica,

What questions do you have about this property? I can probably help you out.

Steve Tennison
RiverView Real Estate Co.
steve.tennison@att.net
956-624-2297