Property Q&A in Newmanstown>Question Details

jennaveve25, Other/Just Looking in Newmanstown, PA

Who can I contact to get a walk through to see the house on the inside.?

Asked by jennaveve25, Newmanstown, PA Fri Nov 18, 2011

I would like to know who I can contact to maybe get a walk through of the house. I do not want to sign up for that realtytrac site.

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/foreclosure/3067950991--N-Sheridan-Rd-…

Answers

3
You will find that some of the interet sites are not current in regards to the current status of listed homes. If you would like to have a custom search from the lebanon Multi list sent to you e-mail whenever new homes that fit what you want I can do that for you. And as always there is no charge to you for that service.
Please contact me if you would be interested. Also check out my Facebook link.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Fri Nov 18, 2011
I just checked and the home is already under contract. I deal with alot of foreclosures and if you let me know what you are looking for, I can do a search and find homes that might fit your needs.
David Hepp
Re/Max of Lebanon County
717-270-8808 - Office
717-507-4836 - Cell
davidhepp@remax.net
1 vote Thank Flag Link Fri Nov 18, 2011
Hi there. I would be glad to schedule a time for you to see this property. I am a local Realtor in Lebanon County. Feel free to email me at kgassert@prudentialhomesale.com or call me at 717-926-3827 Also, you won't be required to sign up for Realty Track or any other program :)