Property Q&A in Mount Auburn>Question Details

Danielle, Renter in Cincinnati, OH

Who can I contact to find out more about this property?

Asked by Danielle, Cincinnati, OH Sun Jul 14, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/rental/3049911303-525-Liberty-Hl-2-Cin…

Answers

2
Richard Baldi Jr.’s answer
Hi Danielle. I'd be happy to help you get more information about the property. If you want feel free to give me a call anytime at 513-445-8441. Let me know what exactly you'd like to know. Or if you'd prefer to email me, send me a message to Richard.Baldi@HERrealtors.com

Thanks and I hope you have a great Sunday!
The property is not available for sale or rent currently. What other information would you like and I can find out for you. However there are other rentals on Trulia and on our local MLS in the area. If you would like me to set you up a search on the MLS so you can see all theproperties available for sale instead of about 30% of whats available let me know. Rentals in that area are not published on the MLS a lot but if you you drive the area there are quite a few.