Property Q&A in 54403>Question Details

Angelazkwi, Home Buyer in Menominee, MI

Who can I contact to buyout house contents after death in Wausau, WI?

Asked by Angelazkwi, Menominee, MI Mon Nov 22, 2010

Help the community by answering this question:


It might be a good idea to get a certified antique appraiser, actually several different ones. They will tell you what the items are worth and what they charge to hold an estate sale. Remember, one man's trash is another man's treasure. You may have things that you are not aware have value.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Mon Nov 22, 2010
If you are just looking to get rid of the contents then I have person that we use for Bank Repo Trash outs and Estates. Glenn Mohs from Mohs Home Services LLC 715-551-7406.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Mon Nov 22, 2010
It depends on what is left in the house. For misc. items you can schedule an appointment with Nice as New or any of the other consignment stores in town. Craigs List always work well for us when we come larger items of appliances and furniture. If you are wanting one company to handle everything, you can always hire the services of an auctioneer. There are a few listed in the local yellow pages. If you have antiques or collectable and antique dealer might be a good first call. Once again there are several listed in the yellow pages. I hope this helps.

0 votes Thank Flag Link Mon Nov 22, 2010
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer