Property Q&A in Memphis>Question Details

Bjs1250, Home Buyer in Henderson, NV

Who can I contact about this property? I live in Ohio currently and plan to retire in the next few weeks.

Asked by Bjs1250, Henderson, NV Tue Feb 5, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3094161472-5382-Crystal-Oak-D…

Answers

5
This is also a nice home,
Checkout 6571 Barley
Thanks, LaRon A Jones & Kaizen Realty
Contact me and I will be happy to assist you. This is a foreclosure property being sold most likely in an "AS IS" condition which means it will probably need some repairs.

Contact me if you would like my help realtor.bob@att.net .

Take care,

Bob
To make an offer on a property that is listed for sale, you should be represented by a Buyer’s Agent. The Buyer’s Agent will work on your behalf throughout the transaction. This is very important since the Listing Agent represents the seller. By working with a Buyer's Agent, you are only seeing the homes that are actually listed for sale at that time.
Hello! I would be happy to answer any questions you may have. I specialize working with bank owned homes in the Memphis area. Feel free to contact me by clicking on my profile on Trulia and all my contact information is available. Thanks and best of luck!
Hello Home Buyer, My name is LaRon A Jones and I am a Realtor for Kaizen Realty, I would be glad to help you Find the home you have been Looking for here in Memphis, Tn. Feel free to contact me at 901-574-0003 or memron5@gmail.com
The home that you are inquiring about is currently up for sale, would you like more information on it and view this property?