sandramanion, Home Buyer in La Canada, CA

Who can I contact about making an offer on the property?

Asked by sandramanion, La Canada, CA Fri Jun 8, 2012

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/foreclosure/3078391654--N-Verdugo-Rd-3…

Answers

6
If you have not yet submitted your offer. I am a local agent who has lived in and around Glendale for 47 years. Please feel free to contact me if you or anyone you know needs assistance in purchasing or selling a home.
I'm a local agent in Glendale and the surrounding areas. I can help you with submitting your offer and helping you with the rest of the transaction . Please feel free to call me at 818-415-0147. Thanks!
Hello
I am a Real Estate Broker, If you are interested in Submitting and Offer and/or obtaining more information about a property, It will be my pleasure to assist you.

Lluvia Martinez
(562) 650-6212
Broker Lic 01719643
Executives Group Real Estate & Mortgage
Executivesgrouprealestate@hotmail.com
I'm an agent in the Glendale, La Crescenta, Montrose, La Canada area. I can help you with the offer or any other real estate question that you might have. Please feel free to call me at 818-371-8015 or email me at eandriass@yahoo.com. Thank you
You can call any agent to make an offer.
I'll be more than happy to help you, call me it you want me to make an offer for you.
Eddie Bayaslyan
Rodeo Realty
818-326-4933
I can help you with the offer. If its an all cash offer, then we'll also need proof of funds (i.e., bank statement) or if there is financing involved, we'll need (1) loan qualification from bank/credit union, etc.; (2) credit report; (3) report of funds for downpayment and that's just to start. There is more which we can discuss over the phone.

Call me at 818-588-6476 so we can get the process started and answer any questions. Thanks!

Team Green | Stephen and Collette Green