Edwin Campos, Home Buyer in Buffalo Grove, IL

Who Lives in this house and who are the owners name?

Asked by Edwin Campos, Buffalo Grove, IL Mon Nov 5, 2012

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/homes/Illinois/Buffalo_Grove/sold/2195…

Answers

4
With all the respect to Michael I don' t think real estate professionals should be re-posting ownership or any other property specific information on this forum. This is borderline breach of privacy of that property owners even though the information is a public knowledge. The best answer to the person asking such question would be: "This is a publicly available information, please research Lake County website".

Please like my answer if you agree.
Why would you object to helping someone locate information that is available to the public. That is one of the things we can do as professionals to assist the general public.

It's a stretch to call that "borderline breach of privacy". It is readily available. I'm sorry but I don't follow your logic. I'd do the same thing again if the question were asked. I'm very clear on information that is confidential but I'm always glad to help people who don't know how to go about locating public information.
Email me and I will tell you all. Go to BuyInChicagoland.com and go to contact.
The tax bill is sent to
EDUARDO A & CARMENCITA B BENDICION
465 RAPHAEL AVE
BUFFALO GROVE,IL 60089-1887
This information is available to the public on the Lake County website under Assessment Information.