Property Q&A in Dacula>Question Details

Hkopec, Home Owner in Dacula, GA

While the details are correct on my home page the square footage is incorrect in the heading and it appears the house is smaller. Can I change?

Asked by Hkopec, Dacula, GA Fri Oct 18, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/homes/Georgia/Dacula/sold/382513-1136-…

Answers

2
Yes, it can be changed on MLS by your agent, that it should populate to other sites from there.
If your home is not for sale yet appears on Trulia, the sq. ft. info populates from public records.
"The accuracy of all information, regardless of source, including but not limited to square footage, is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be verified through personal inspection by and/or with the appropriate professionals. Copyright 2002-2012 FMLS."

That's at the bottom of every FMLS listing.

You need your agent to do whatever you tell them to as long as you have accurate, empirical info to back up what you are saying...