Property Q&A in Alexandria>Question Details

M Stetson, Other/Just Looking in 22315

Which unit is for sale at 6101 Wigmore Ln, Alexandria VA???

Asked by M Stetson, 22315 Fri Jun 1, 2012

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3082931980-6101-Wigmore-Ln-Al…

Answers

8
My colleagues below have answered the question. If however, you are in search of a buyers' agent who can make sure you don't miss out on any opportunities...feel free to contact me. I have 25 years experience.

Thanks and have a great weekend!

Kind Regards,

Erik J. Weisskopf, ABR,CDPE,CRS,GRI
Re/Max Distinctive Real Estate, Inc.
Erik@AskMeAboutHomes.com
703.216.1222
The unit you inquired about is Unit I- and it is under contract. BUT- there are 4 or 5 others there also for sale. Call or email me if you wish to see them. I am an Accredited Buyer Representative. Very happy to help you if I can.
I see 5 for sale at Stratford Place. You can see all properties that are currently for sale at the link below.
M Stetson,

Unit #I was listed but at the moment is under contract. There are no other active listings at the moment in that specific bulding, but there are other actives in the community.

Feel free to contact me if you wish to receive listings as they come to the market. I can set you up with an automated search and delivery query with the Multiple Listing Service.

Maridol Garcia-Joy
Long & Foster
Alex/Kingstowne Office
703-655-0777
maridol@LNF.com
Nothing at that specific address, but here is what's listed in the complex:
6109 Wigmore Ln A- 280,000
6103 Wigmore Ln D- 275,000
6111 Wigmore Ln K- 270,000
6109 Wigmore Ln C- 269,000

Don't hesitate to contact me with any questions!

Erin K. Jones
Realtor®
Avery-Hess, Realtors®
ejones@averyhess.com
571-228-8853
http://erinjones.averyhess.com
Hello M Stetson

This was unit I. There is good news and bad news. The good news is the price dropped to $239,900, the bad news is it went under contract on the 21st of May. It is a short sale though and it is not uncommon for a buyer on a short sale to cancel over time as they don't like waiting. If you are not currently working with a buyer's agent, and you would like to arrange to see it and prepare a back up offer for it I would be happy to arrange a time. This is a great area with 2 metro stops nearby, tons of shopping, theatre, etc.
Give me a call at 703-201-9656.

Kathy Stark
Weichert, Realtors
kathystark@weichert.com
Hi there, it was Unit I but it is currently under contract. There are other condos for sale in this Subdivision. If you are interested would love to set up sometime to show you some of these listings. Please feel free to contact me at Sal@lnf.com.

Thanks!!
Sal
There is one under contract on 6010 Wigmore Lane.