Property Q&A in Windham>Question Details

Monksjm, Home Buyer in Windham, ME

Where is this home located in Windham?

Asked by Monksjm, Windham, ME Mon Apr 4, 2011

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3029805107--Windham-ME-04062

Answers

6
Good morning,

I love working with home buyers. I am an Accredited Buyer Representative through the National Association of Realtors and would be delighted to assist you in finding a home (whether this one or another). Please feel free to contact me directly at: CJ Dubois-Cote, Prudential Prime Properties, 207-615-1663 or cindy@prubay.com. My website is linked to MLS so you can do property searches from there as well. I can also help you make that process easier.
This home is actually not under contract. I had found a buyer and the offer has since expired. It should be listed as current.
Hi Monksjm,

This is part of the sub-division called Sebago Heights, I was fortunate to sell the first house completed on Quinn Road in 2006. As Dale said it is just before the Raymond line off of Colonial Drive. This home was completed in April 2007 and is currently under contract, although it is still available for viewing if you would like to see it.

You can see more details on my web site below, as well as similar homes in Windham and the surrounding area and homes sold within the past 12 months. Please let me know if you'd like to see the house this week.
Hi there! I'm a realtor for coldwell banker team real estate in Windham. I have actually shown this property and it is a wonderful home! Very well kept! If you are not currently working with another realtor than I would love to set up a time to show it to you. It is In great location!! You can reach me on my cell at: 207-939-9404 or you can e-mail me at: Stephanie.Pedersen@coldwellbanker.com

The home is located on Bittersweet, however it is under contract. My name is Kathy McClelland, I am an associate broker with Coldwell Banker Team Real Estate in Windham. I would be happy to help you in your home search. Please feel free to call (207)653-8482...cell or e mail: kathy.mcclelland@coldwellbanker.com so we can chat about what you're looking for.

Kathy
According to the map it is on Bittersweet Way in the North End of Windham near the Raymond line. I live in Windham Center and handle alot of the financing in the area. I'd be happy to give you a financing proposal on this property. I also have Realtors in the area if you are not currently represented by a buyer's broker. Let me know if there is anything I can do to help. Good Luck!
Web Reference: http://www.daledoughty.com