Dodi, Home Buyer in 80130

Where is this home available? Please email me with details...

Asked by Dodi, 80130 Fri Feb 26, 2010

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/mortgage/1080097954--Shea-Hom…

Answers

7
Hi Dodi: Shea is still building in Highlands Ranch, but in just a few locations. The Overlook Collection that is advertised in the listing you chose is actually in an older development Shea did called Firelight. They had a couple of lots, four or five, that were never developed and went back and built homes there in 2009. I called the office and confirmed with them that these homes have all sold, the last one closing in December. The only homes Shea has available, currently, in this price range would be at Tresana, their town and patio home community. I work regularly in Highlands Ranch and I am not aware of any new builds in this price range coming any time soon. If you'd like any additional help finding a home I would be delighted to be of assistance. My name is Carrie Sampron, I am with SampronSisters of Home Real Estate. My number is (303) 931-3629 and our website is http://www.sampronsisters.com. Thanks Dodi!
1 vote Thank Flag Link Fri Feb 26, 2010
Both Highlands Ranch in general and The Hearth more specifically are great areas, but limited new construction other than in Backcountry. Resales are out there, though in limited supply. Feel free to search for homes in Highlands Ranch at http://www.searchforhomesincolorado.com/highlands-ranch-co-r… and let me know if there is anything we can do for you. Thanks. Frank Nuebel
I live in Highlands Ranch and have bought in the Hearth. Call or email me to let me know how I can help.

Derrek
303-470-9880
derrek.patrick@coloradohomes.com
There are no more new construction by Shea homes in the Hearth in Highlands Ranch 80130 at this price range. However there are a couple of this same floorplan and other Shea homes in this price range available in the Hearth that are resale. I live in the area and I am very familiar with these homes in case you have any questions.
For available properties in this sub-division, visit http://homesinHighlandsRanch.com. I live in the area and would be delighted to assist you.
From what I can tell, this home will be built in "The Hearth" area of Highlands Ranch, located south of McArthur Ranch Road between Grig's Road and Quebec Street.

Here's some additional info from Shea Homes' website:

"The Hearth Overlook Collection
Shea Homes now offers three unique new designs at the Overlook Collection in The Hearth neighborhood of Highlands Ranch. With base prices starting from the low $400s, these homes will range from 2,751 to 3,113 square feet of stylish, yet practical, living space.

Each of the three elevations available will express a different cottage motif that incorporates a considerable amount of stone on all sides of each home. Notable features include a plan with a third-level retreat off of the master bedroom and another with an optional third-level bonus room.
This neighborhood will enjoy close proximity to the The Shops at Highland Walk, the Recreation Center at Southridge, future community park and trail system access, and Backcountry Wilderness Area, as well as all the other exceptional amenities available throughout Highlands Ranch."

Let me know if I can be of further assistance.

John Gimlin
Your Castle Real Estate
jgimlin@yourcastle.org
That home is located in Firelight in Highlands Ranch. I think that might have been an older ad that Shea Homes had listed. Most homes in the neighborhood are priced from $280k-$400k.

If you would like me to send you some current properties that are simialr please let me know.

Michael