Property Q&A in Old Bridge>Question Details

Tgcollette, Home Buyer in Old Bridge, NJ

Where is this community located in old bridge?

Asked by Tgcollette, Old Bridge, NJ Wed Feb 27, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3109362416-Townhome-Old-Bridg…

Answers

3
Madison Crossings at Birch Hill has Townhomes and detached single family homes, It is a nice convenient location right off of Route 9 S. There are plenty of restaurants and shopping nearby. It is an adult community, ther are many around if you are interested. Call anytime it will be my pleasure to help you out.
Best Regards, Kristen Ferrali
Keller Williams Realty- Marlboro Nj
732-536-9010 x 264 or
732-310-5321
Hi there,
This community is located on Rt 9 South right before Marlboro. Please contact me if you would like to get more information as I will be more than happy to assist you. Reach me direct 908-415-5814.
Melissa Pouliot
You can contact the listing agent who will be able to help you learn more about that specific property (and probably will know a lot about similar properties in the area). To find an agent, just click on the yellow button on the property's Trulia listing and you will be able to start a dialogue.

Please let me know if you have any questions or if I can help with anything else. I am happy to be a resource for you. Good luck with the search!

Ali, Trulia Voices Community Manager