Property Q&A in 55344>Question Details

Maureen, Other/Just Looking in 55344

Where is the most desirable condo in Eden Prairie, MN? Not a rental community.

Asked by Maureen, 55344 Sun Dec 26, 2010

Answers

5
The condos at Southwest Station are by the best condos and most desirable for Eden Prairie. I used to live in the area and still have several friends/family members that live there. That neighborhood is still very "popular" right now but it will depend on what you're looking for. If you are going for resale, price, commute, or overall look of the condo that will change your dynamic of your search and what is truly the most desirable for what you're looking for. If you have additional questions please don't hesitate to contact me.

Thanks - Hillary Slama

Metropolitan Home Team - Re/Max Results
hillaryjo10@hotmail.com
952-836-6986
Web Reference: http://www.swscondos.com/
To simply answer your question, the condos at South West Station are really popular. Also, Cloud 9 in Minnetonka/Eden Prairie border are selling very hot- 125k what used to be 400k. If you have any other questions feel free to email me at dmitry@thebridgerealty.com
This is a subjective question. You should interview a few agents to see who you feel most comfortable working with, and go from there. Good Luck.
Hi Maureen, "desirable" can mean different things to different people. Some people want upscale amenities in the unit like cosmetically appealing finishing touches, materials, style, etc. Others may want services or amenities that the complex offers like a fitness center, indoor pool, party room, etc. And of course price will play a major role in determining just how desirable a unit one can buy (currently there are 30 condos in Eden Prairie ranging from $67,500-$239,900), as will the monthly association fees (ranging from $130/month to over $2,000/month - although most of the fees will be less than $350/month).

Another type of property to consider would be a townhome. The difference between a condo and townhome is usually the type of entrace - a condo you will have a common entrance to the building along with other owners, and then a doorway into your unit from a hallway, i.e. A townhome will usually have its own exterior entrance into the home, like a single family home. Parking is also usually different; with a condo you will share a parking area or garage with other owners, and with a townhome you will typically have a garage attached to your own unit.

Right now in Eden Prairie you have 131 townhomes, ranging in price from $69,000 to $599,000. And once again the association fees will vary, depending on what you get for your money.

I would recommend connecting with a real estate agent to talk about your needs and wants, and take it from there. If you would like to contact me, don't hesitate to do so. Happy holidays and good luck with your search!

Eli Johnson
RE/MAX Results
651-357-2536
eli.johnson@results.net
Web Reference: http://www.eliasjohnson.com
It depends on a lot of things, price being one of the major factors. If price isn't a concern Bear Path is one of Eden Prairies more desirable areas. What size, features and price point are you wanting to know more about? Please feel free to contact me directly or feel free to visit my site to analyze homes, condos, and neighborhoods.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Dec 26, 2010