Dmbell50, Home Buyer in Philadelphia, PA

Where do I get a phone number to get a "Property Condition Report" for 312 Cross St. 19147

Asked by Dmbell50, Philadelphia, PA Fri Aug 24, 2012

This question is about this property:…

Help the community by answering this question:


Hi Dumbell, you can go to and you can search that address. The details page will give you a link to the condition report.

Please call me to discuss your situation and I'd be glad to send you information about the available listings that may meet your needs.

I look forward to speaking with you soon.

All the best,
Larry Lichtman, CNE
REALTOR, Property Manager
Your Real Estate Resource For Life
Cell/Text: (267) 254-7994

Real Estate Sales & Leasing
Property Management & Insurance
1611 Snyder Avenue
Philadelphia, PA 19145
Office: (215) 271-7070
2 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Aug 24, 2012
As an auth. HUD Realtor I can get one for you from the HUD web site Please call me at the number below so I may confirm that I'm dealing with a interested rty not a scam 215-725-5700 X49

Philip J. Cunningham Sr.
V.I.P. Realty Corporation
7942 Bustleton Ave
Philadelphia, PA 19152
215-725-5700 X49
Web Reference:
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Aug 24, 2012
Please give me a call when it is convienent for you. Thank you and I look forward to hearing from you. Denise 302-463-9916
Flag Fri Aug 24, 2012
Not sure exactly what you mean but you can go to the Philadelphia Licenses & Inspection website:

Click on property history and if there have been any permits filed or violations on the property you can see them there.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Aug 24, 2012
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer