Diana, Home Owner in Sterling Heights, MI

Where can I obtain Notice to quit forms?

Asked by Diana, Sterling Heights, MI Thu Jul 7, 2011

I increased the rent on a month-to-month lease & the tentant is still paying what she was before.
How can I force her to pay to risk eviction?

Help the community by answering this question:


Have you spoken directly to the tenant? Did you put the rental increase in writing? Here is a link for the eviction notice. http://www.ezlandlordforms.com/documents/4537/michigan_offic…

As Ron said if all else fails contact a Real Estate Attorney. If the current tenant pays promptly you might want to reconsider.

Good Luck,

Karen Paytas, GRI, CMS
Real Living Kee Realty
0 votes Thank Flag Link Thu Jul 7, 2011

Talk to the tenants over the phone or in person. Show the comps rental in the area. If they still dont agree then contact an attorney.

Sometimes a good prompt paying tenant is better than keeping the house vacant for few weeks.

0 votes Thank Flag Link Thu Jul 7, 2011
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer