Property Q&A in Roseville>Question Details

Judy Santiago, Home Owner in Roseville, CA

Where can I get a listing of homes sold in Cirby Ranch between 1/01/10 and 3/31/11?

Asked by Judy Santiago, Roseville, CA Wed Nov 9, 2011

I am questioning the 2011 assessed value of my home on Nottingham Ct in Cirby Ranch and need to provide sales info of comparable homes in the area prior to 3/31/11.

Answers

4
Hi Judy-
I would love to email you this info you need. Feel free to email me at heidijensen5@yahoo.com or give me a call at (916) 276-8206 so I can get your email address and get it emailed to you ASAP.

Thanks-
Heidi Jensen
Leslie Arnott Realty
Judy,

I would be honored to share this information with you...you can send me your information at ZekiHomes@Gmail.com or you can view my website at http://www.ZekiHomes.com for conducting your own online Home Evaluation.

If you wish to have a personalized Comparative Market Analysis of your home for the period prior to 3/31/2011, email me directly and I will have it to your inbox in less than 24 hrs.

Ahmad Zeki, J.D. REALTOR
Hi Judy, you can email your address to magnoshomes@gmail.com and I will be more than happy to provide that information to you.

-Magno Garay
I'd be happy to help you with that! Go ahead and email me your information and I'll send you a comparative market analysis for your home. I'll need your property address so I can find similar homes for you to use for your assessment request.

Email me at LaurenBHR@gmail.com or give me a call at 530-219-8213. I look forward to hearing from you!

Lauren