Property Q&A in Pflugerville>Question Details

David, Both Buyer and Seller in Santa Clara County, CA

Where can I find a property manager who can help me lease out my house in Pflugerville?

Asked by David, Santa Clara County, CA Fri Jun 8, 2012

My tenants are leaving after four years and I live out of state. Where can I find a property manager who can help me find a new tenant? What's the typical going rate for the finder's fee and is there a discount if I buy property management services as well? Thanks for the advice.

Answers

3
David,
I am a licensed Broker for Keller Williams Realty of 26 years and own a Property Management Company, Merit Properties. We manage approximately 225 properties. My website is http://www.meritpropertiesaustin.com. Feel free to visit my website if you need leasing/management information. If you just need a leasing agent, I could help as well through my brokerage at Keller Williams Realty. My office number is 512-637-8232 and my partners name is Melanie. You could visit with her as well if I'm unavailable. Thank you so much,

Lisa Kosub-Young
Keller Williams Realty/Merit Properties
Hi David,
As a Realtor I leased properties in Pflugerville and work with a Management Co that take care of all the details for the absentee owner.
Some of my clients, like you are out of state and very satisfied with the process and the way the management company represent the owner best interest.
For further details call 512-529-6524

Thank You,
Gabriella Marzorati
David,
I have a Property Manager Leasing specialist on staff that only does leaseing, lease listing, and property management.

Mindy Linden can be reached at the office 512-554-8554 or her cell 512-797-0960.
I can send you the fees outside of this website. We also own and manage for our own personal properties 10 in the pflugerville area now.

Michael Estes
Borker / Owner