Property Q&A in Regency Park>Question Details

Debbyknox, Renter in Sacramento, CA

When would this house be available for viewing? Also, what are the security deposit(s)? Thank you. 916-796-3703

Asked by Debbyknox, Sacramento, CA Sun Apr 21, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/rental/3004508730-6056-Bridgecross-Dr-…

Answers

2
I do not specialize in Property Management but I suggest you get in contact with a local Property Manager to see what they can do to help out with Rental needs.
I have several buyers that I am working with that first approached my office looking for rentals. They found they where able to qualify for the same sized home they wanted to rent and their monthly ended up estimated at a $175/mnth savings! If you need a lender referral let me know via a private message here on Trulia or to eddie@bhrparkplace.com.

EM
DRE#01324382
I work strictly with buyers and sellers. Did you know it is now much cheaper to own than rent, especially when you factor in the tax write-offs? There are loan programs out there that have no money down to purchase. Let me know if you need a good lender. Thanks & good luck!