Property Q&A in Calhoun>Question Details

watts757228, Home Buyer in 30701

When will this property be auctioned? Can people bid early? Who can provide me information regarding this property?

Asked by watts757228, 30701 Wed Dec 26, 2012

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/foreclosure/3102059748--Timber-Ridge-L…

Answers

2
Alot of Foreclosures never go to the Court house steps.... Bankruptcy can stop a foreclosure for example or the owners and the bank do a modification of their loan or they do a deed in lieu of a foreclosure. If the house is auditioned off on the court house steps - you have to have Cash to buy it there. Any questions please call me on my cell 770-789-2401. Happy New Year!
This home has not been given an auction date at this time. Often, homes will go into "pre-foreclosure" but the owners are able to catch all payments up and save their home from going into foreclosure. That might be what has happened with this home.

If you are looking for a home that is available for sale right now, please contact me. I'd be happy to help you.

Suzanne Ross
RE/MAX Allied
678-986-2887
sross3301@bellsouth.net