Property Q&A in Chicago>Question Details

ltrudeau1, Home Buyer in Chicago, IL

When will this house be having a open house? Thank you! Lindsey

Asked by ltrudeau1, Chicago, IL Tue Apr 17, 2012

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3081593242-6065-W-Matson-Ave-…

Answers

9
It has only been listed for a week and is competitively priced. I think it will go fast. I suggest scheduling a private viewing with an agent and beating the next open house crowd. I suggest interviewing a few agents and going with the one you mesh with best. I know 60646 zip well. Please consider me as well!
Jesse McGrath
@properties
312-545-2775
jmcgrath@atproperties.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Apr 17, 2012
Hi Lindsey,

My office Century 21 McMullen had an open house last Sunday. If you would like to see it feel free to call me.

Have a nice day,

Alex
You dont have to wait for an open house, you can have your agent set you up with a private viewing immediately. If you need a buyers agent, go out and get one. its free to you. This way you have someone to walk you through the process, at no cost to you.
Web Reference: http://AmericorpRe.com
Hi Lindsey,

Thanks for reaching out! Like others have said, let's not wait for an open house because the real estate market is very busy right now and if you're ready to buy now, let's look now. If you're just testing your neighborhood's real estate market, let's still set up a showing just so you can get a feel for what's out there. Happy to help and am available to show! Feel free to call or email me and we can get started!

Jeff Stewart
REALTOR®, @properties
3101 N. Greenview Avenue, Chicago, IL 60657
309-269-3499 CELL | 773-305-0480 FAX
jeffstewart@atproperties.com
Hi Lindsey, Rather than waiting around for the next open house I would recommend just getting a showing set up to see it. I would be more than happy to set that up for you--just e-mail tiffany.deluca@cbexchange.com Have a great day!
Just missed it.....4/15 1-3. If you are not in a rush I can ask the agent for the next time they will do one or I can show it to you.
None scheduled as of yet. Private showings are available with 24 hr notice. Thanks for the inquiry!!!
None Scheduled in the near future, but if you would like to view it contact me and we can make arrangements for you to view.
hey lindsay how are you? My name is alex summers and I am a real estate broker associate. If you want I could set up a showing for you and you can check out the property how does that sound? You can contact me at 7737331153 thank you very much lindsay and have a great day