Property Q&A in Leander>Question Details

christin.k.c…, Renter in Leander, TX

When will this be available? My lease is up in December but can move sooner if i must

Asked by christin.k.childers, Leander, TX Fri Sep 21, 2012

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/rental/3092029548-1908-Grassland-Dr-Le…

Answers

6
So sorry to disagree Tamara, but unless you know something I don't, the house went pending under a contract to lease in August according to the MLS. It hasn't updated in Trulia. I'm only responding to your comment to be sure Christin gets accurate information. I don't mean to be argumentative or anything!
1 vote Thank Flag Link Fri Sep 21, 2012
It is available now for lease
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Sep 23, 2012
There is another home in the same area with the same rental amount. Let me know if this is one you would like to view or if you would like the information sent over.

Bart Tracy
Joe Stan Properties
512-587-9946
Bart@BartTracy.com
Christin. You do not want to break your current lease or move out early unless you are going to pay the balance of the lease. This will have a most adverse effect on your credit and also on future rentals not to mention numerous other things. Dennis Matranga . 512.584.9014
I'm sorry to tell you this is already under contract to be leased. That happens a lot when you are searching on the internet because there is a delay between the time it comes on the market and when it appears on the internet sites. Having it already taken is especially common in the lease market.

I have a better way of helping you find a lease property, by sending you an automatic email straight from the MLS that comes to you as soon as a house gets added. If you'll let me set that up for you, then I'll let you look at what comes to you and you can call me when you see something that interests you.

If you'll call me, we can get that done. I promise I'm a no-pressure Realtor and will not pester you! I'd only like to be sure you are getting what you need!
It is currently leased. Feel free to call our office at 512-258-9310 and we can assist you in finding leased properties that meet your criteria.