Property Q&A in Regina>Question Details

Unspecified, Renter in Santa Ana, CA

When will the showing be on this house?

Asked by Unspecified, Santa Ana, CA Fri Aug 24, 2012

This question is about this property:…

This one actually went Pending in only 6 days. If you want a list of active properties just let me know by contacting me directly through Trulia, and I will set it up for free with you.

Just FYI only the MLS realtors use has the most updated and accurate listing.

Happy House Hunting!

1 vote Thank Flag Link Fri Aug 24, 2012
You are a bit too late for that property. The seller and a buyer have entered into a sale agreement. There are many other homes for sale and, most likely, you only need one. I can help with that.

I agree with the previous reply. The latest up-to-date info on homes is from the MLS site used by Realtors. The information available to the public on other real estate websites is much more limited in terms of details, and they also have a bit of "lag time", which can be quite frustrating.

If you're looking for a home, and it seems you are, find a Realtor to assist you. Generally, there's no cost to buyers to use the help of a Realtor, and the frustrations will likely be fewer. Again, I can help with that.