Property Q&A in San Rafael>Question Details

Itsme2blue@g…, Home Buyer in San Rafael, CA

When it is available?

Asked by Itsme2blue@gmail.com, San Rafael, CA Mon Feb 13, 2012

Optional details about your question

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/homes/California/San_Rafael/sold/48902…

Answers

3
Hello Home buyer

This property is not available for sale and if and when it does come on the market, it will be listed at market value. If you would like accurate listings in this area, please feel free to call or email me and I can send them to you right away.
There is no way of knowing if this property will ever go on the market. According to the tax records it was forclosed by the bank on 12/20/11. There is a flag showing it will go to auction. The question is where? You might want to pay to go on the sight foreclosure.com to see if you can get more details.
One thing you should be aware is the apraised value Trulia is stating is WAY off. The average home sold at Spinnaker Point for a 3br/2ba ranges from $450,000-$499,00. If the property is on the water with views it would be more. Currently, on Newport there is a home on the lagoon side for $699,000. This is an exceptional property fully updated with views. The home is also one of the very few that are detacthed with no common wall. It is essentially a single family home. If you are interested in Spinnaker or Baypoint, I do specialize in the area and would be happy to answer any of your questions.
Liz Williamson
Cell: (415) 260-3750
Hi, this property is not on the market. It sold on 12/19/08 for $559,000 and is not listed for sale.
If you would like me to send you a list of all similar properties that are available, I would be happy to.
Send me an email at rpercival@apr.com or you can call me at 415 889 2012.

Best wishes
Rachel