Property Q&A in Lithia>Question Details

mariachidi20…, Home Buyer in Lithia, FL

When is this home going to be built?

Asked by mariachidi2016, Lithia, FL Sat Apr 7, 2012

This question is about this property:…

Hi Maria.

I'm sure by now you have had received the answers you were looking for. Just a point of information for you...This listing is referring to New Homes being built in Channing Park. Channing Park is a sub division directly behind FishHawk Ranch, it is NOT part of FishHawk and is not created by the same developer. It is a nice sub division. It has different schools as well. Just be careful if and when you decided to buy a home, make sure you have a good, qualified agent who is well versed not only in the area, but with that builder as well. Make sure she/he is the best agent to have on your side and that you feel comfortable with him/her. There is no cost to you as the buyer for using us as your agent to represent you. Some local agents like myself have built valuable relationships with area builders so they can negotiate amazing deals on inventory homes as well as homes to be built on your behalf without any additional cost to you...we actually SAVE you money and negotiate extras and incentives for you.

Best of Luck to you.

Feel free to contact me if you have any questions or need any additional information.

Charlene Weston
Realtor/Team Leader
Weston Group at Signature Realty Associates
Dear Maria.
Keep in mind there are so many things to negotiate with new construction.
Are you ok with CDDs? Not only that, but builders are always changing incentives and most buyers aren't aware of them until they ask. As your agent, we can make sure to ask the right questions.

Having a buyer's agent in your corner is the best thing you can do. Most of the time it won't cost you anything and we will help you get the best possible deal.

Gerardo Luna

This home is schedule to be completed in May. Taylor Morrison is the builder. The floor plan you are referring to is actually being built at 11106 WEMBLEY LANDING DR. Here is the MLS report on the property:…

Please feel free to call or email me with any questions you may have.

Andrew Schmitt
Yellowfin Realty
Sales Associate / Property Manager
Per the builder this home is actually scheduled to be complete in May 2012. Please contact me if you would like to schedule a walk-thru of the home. It should be in framing to drywall stage right now.
Don't hesitate to call me if you need anything. No pressure, sometimes is good to negotiate certain things even when is a new house. I'll be happy to help you if you need any assistance with this one or any other home.
Happy Easter.

Gerardo Luna 813-410-1712
If you are still needing an answer on the timeframe please let me know. 813.956.8701
Hello, this home can be built in as little as 90 days. Sometimes the builder can have it in inventory, would you like me to check that for you? If you want, I can find out for you regards, Gerardo Luna 813 410 1712