Julie Jacobs, Home Buyer in Tiburon, CA

When is this auction scheduled? Do you have a detailed description of this property?

Asked by Julie Jacobs, Tiburon, CA Tue Mar 6, 2012

Optional details about your question

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/foreclosure/3078024325--Marina-Pointe-…

Answers

2
Hi Julie,

Of course this is just preliminary research and it could be outdated but I'm showing that unit had an NOD filed on 12/01/2011so March 1st would be the 90 day mark but no sale date has been set as of today. Though they are 1 year behind in payments, banks don't always post a sale date right at day 90.

How familiar are you with the those 3 buildings? There are 10 1 beds currently on the market in the Azzurra; the only building of the 3 that has 1 beds. View is usually the determining factor between units. I happen to live in the Marina and I'm inside showing those units regularly. I could provide you with market details and sales history if that would be helpful.

Feel free to send me an email if interested.

Bradley F. Cole
Realtor Associate
Prudential CA Realty
bradleyfcole@gmail.com
Hi Julie, Having attended an auction or two it can be challenging to buy as on many occasions the scheduled auction is cancelled for a later date. There are a number of listings in the same building which will guide you in respect of value if you would like to talk about buying a property in Marina Del Rey feel free to contact me and we can discuss further. Best of skill, Chris