Property Q&A in Houston>Question Details

conniewong1, Home Buyer in Houston, TX

When is Auction for this property, Tosca 77079?

Asked by conniewong1, Houston, TX Thu Jan 12, 2012

Optional details about your question

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/foreclosure/3070010395--Tosca-Ln-Houst…

Answers

3
Happy New Year, Connie !

Connie, before you start on the internet you could drive by the home and if the home is going to auction some information will be posted at the property to help you know where to look.... or you could pay the internet site for the privilege of finding that information quicker. However, sometimes information on the internet sites is old and redistributed. You can call the county for tax aution information. Sometimes that can be a run-around scenario.

Best thing to do is work with a REALTOR. Find a Realtor that you trust and have them help you. There will be more to the process than raising your hand at a auction and hearing sold!.

Good Luck, and call me so I can help and guide you through the processes. I am located here in the Houston area and we can introduce ourselves and visit about your specific needs. I see no reason for you to delay. CAll me today. Very truly yours, Kathleen (281) 799-4002 or KathleenRealtor1@gmail.com
Kathleen (281) 799-4002
To all buyers and prospects,
Please, please, for your property search ask your trusted REALTOR, that is expert in your area, Realty Trac is not a local Real Estate Company, their main activities are lead generation for mortgage companies, insurance companies as well as Realtors, they do not have any listings, they collect data and upload in their website and sell advertisement, please seek help from your local real estate companies, go to HAR.COM the most powerful and up to minute real estate website.
If you want my help I will be more than glad to guide you to your dream house or perhaps you another investment.

Cyrus Saffari, GRI,QSC
Commercial & Residential Real Estate Brokerage in the Greater Houston Area.
Relocation - Acquisition - 1031 Exchange - Listing - Investment Sales
HUD,VA, Bank Foreclosures, Sr. Loan Officer
cyrus@SaffariTeam.com
http://www.SaffariTeam.com
281-541-5600 Cell
281-578-4040 Office
281-579-4908 Fax
920 S. Fry Rd, Katy, TX 77450
Skype ID: CYRUSREALTOR

Texas Law requires all real estate licensees to give the following:
information about brokerage services,
http://www.trec.state.tx.us/pdf/contracts/OP-K.pdf
I dont have a Realty Trac account anymore, but if it is a County Auction, it is normally on the first tuesday of each month. Some banks contract Auction companies to do their auctions at public places like a hotel convention room.
I checked HCAD and Stewart Deed HIstory, and only one property comes up under that description. I dont see how they can call the Market Value $156,651 when the county has it appraissed at $435,067 and they charged $11,615.46 in property taxes. This one will be a bidding war, and more than likely, no bids will be accepted and it will go on MLS for a much higher price. If you would like me to send you the info I found, feel free to e-mail me.