Property Q&A in Sherman>Question Details

brittian, Home Buyer in Sherman, TX

When do you expect to post interior pictures of this house? Very interested.

Asked by brittian, Sherman, TX Fri Dec 28, 2012

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3091681148-3000-N-Ricketts-St…

Answers

3
Brittian, call the listing Agent. They will and should have the answer to your questions. I feel like you what are you hiding if there are no photos.
This really does not answer my question at all. I simply asked when the interior pictures would be posted. Is something wrong with the interior of this house? That is what not posting interior pictures of a house usually tells me. If the interior of the house is trashed, not finished, etc. I would like to know before wasting my time scheduling an appointment.

Thanks.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Dec 28, 2012
Brittian

If you are truely interested in this home and are a qualified buyer. You should contact a local agent to work as a buyers agent (this costs you nothing since the seller normally pays the buyers agent). The buyers agent will and should be a resource you utilzie they should do a CMA to make sure the price is supported by solds in the market area. They will look and see if sellers are paying buyer closing costs in the market area. They will assist with inspector contact names for your protenction and many more things.

The agent should be happy to go and preview the home and provide the pictures you want. They may request proof of funds or a letter from your lender stating you are qualified (this is simple).

Good Luck and happy house hunting
Walter Kennedy
Rooster Realty