Property Q&A in Chicago>Question Details

Hdz_cinthia, Home Buyer in Chicago, IL

When can I set up an appointment to look at the property and possibly put in an offer?

Asked by Hdz_cinthia, Chicago, IL Thu Apr 7, 2011

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/1041294507-2337-S-Central-Par…

Answers

8
You need to work with a REaltor, not only because you should be well prepared when buying a short sale property and know its pros and cons, you need to be preapproved or usually present proof of funds and
you will be responsible for everything that may be wrong with the property, so an inspection beforehand may be recommendable... Are you buying to sell as an investment or to live in yourself...
If you need help with recommending a Realtor to you. Let us know.
Edith karoline YourRealtor4Life! and Chicago Area and North Shore Expert
EdithDoesItRight@YAHOO.COM
Have your agent do this for you. If your not working with an agent, go out and get one. This way you have someone to walk you through the buying process, at no cost to you. Interview two or three agents, and go with the one you feel comfortable with.

Matt Laricy
Americorp Real Estate
Brokers Associate, e-PRO
mlaricy@americorpre.com
708-250-2696
Good morning~

Any Realtor would be able to take you in to view the property as long as the listing agent approves of the scheduled date and time. You would be wise to choose someone that you feel you can work with. Buyer's agents are typically paid by the seller, so there is no out of pocket for you... it makes sense to use a Realtor®. I would be happy to assist you should you be looking for someone. Feel free to contact me directly and I will set up a showing appointment.

Some information that you might need to know prior to putting in an offer... This property is a short sale. Which isn't short in time, it can take a bit longer then a traditional purchase because a third party approval is needed to move forward with the buy. You as the buyer would be responsible for survey & inspection. The property is being sold "As-Is" with no appliances included. They will also want 'Proof of funds' as they are asking that the buyer be "CASH ONLY."

Linda Dressler, Realtor®
SRES, SFR, ADPR
(847) 884-0105
I would need the date and time to schedule an appointment for 2337 S Central Park. In order to make an offer
you would need a pre-approval letter. Deborah Bergthold-Smith Classic Real Estate 708-267-5552
Let me know when you are available to view the home. 773-426-0487
Web Reference: http://www.devakaumba.com
You need to be a cash buyer according to the listing sheet and something looks pretty fishy about this, but I can check if you want. 773-620-9300
When are you available to view the home?

John Wyman
I can likely get you into the property today. Please give me a call to let me know your availability (312-402-1219). Thanks.