How are you? There will be an open house this weekend. There are 8 total units available in the building. I have attached the link for the properties below. Please email or call with further questions or if interested in working with me toward the purchase of a condo unit in this building.
p.s. Of all of your family, friends, neighbors and co-workers, who do you think will be the next one to move, buying or selling?
Peter J. Mlaguzi III
President of Real Estate Sales and Development
O: 617-395-1496 x703
We can get you in anytime at your convenience. Feel free to call 617 848 5407 extension 707
or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Our average cash back savings if you by any of these units through Territory is $40,000!!!
There are several units available in that building (new construction). If you'd like me to arrange an appointment to help show it to you, I'd be glad to do so. Contact me at 781-517-4223 or at email@example.com
There will also be two open houses this weekend, both Sat and Sun from 12pm to 6pm.
Best of luck!
On the Building:
- 50 Unit Luxury Building
- 2 & 3 Bedroom Units
- South End views
- 24-hour on-site resident manager and concierge services
- Secured on-site parking garage
- Fitness Center (coming in December)
- Private storage units
- Low common charges
- Private elevator with direct access to your residence
- Elegant guest bathrooms
- Private terraces
On the Auction:
- 10 Units will go up for auction
- You need to tour the property and register prior to auction
- You can visit the property as many times as you would like
- Auction date is Saturday October 17th, 2009
BONUS: Dont skip this part!!
- The Auction company (AMP) ALLOWS and COMPENSATES broker representation so there is NO reason to visit the property alone.
- CondoDomain specializes in working with buyers during auctions and is the #1 buyers agent for auctions in Boston.
- CondoDomain will also give you approximately $20,000 cash back refund after closing on a Bryant condo unit.
How does this all work? Read on...
Example: If you end up winning a $1,000,000 unit at The Bryant (and we registered you @ the property) AMP agrees to pay us 2.5% commission, which is $25,000. We are brokering every deal @ The Bryant for a flat $5,500 commission and are REFUNDING you the remainder. So in this $1,000,000 example you would get a check from us after closing for $20,000!
Buyer Beware: You are NOT eligible for this program unless we accompany you to the property and register you with the auction staff. AMP has very strict rules - so make sure you contact one of our agents to meet you at the property & tour with you.
Questions? Call Jesse Carlton (508) 241-0449 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.